Cardiac arrest can happen to anyone, at any age, anytime, anywhere. Are you prepared to give care (CPR) to save lives?
FATSAL is pleased to announce number of Basic Life Support sessions in different cities of Pakistan to raise awareness about cardiac emergencies and train people in CPR and anti-choking skills and build more resilient communities. Our objective is to prepare early and Save Lives.
First Aid to Save a Life is proud to offer hands-on skills session to teach lifesaving skills to save lives. Our Basic Life Support (#BLS) Course trains participants to promptly recognize several life-threatening emergencies, give high-quality chest compressions, deliver appropriate ventilations and provide early use of an #AED.
In our hands-on approach, students participate in scenarios and learning stations.
• Reflects science and education from the 2017 #AHA Guidelines Update for #CPR and #ECC .
• Instructor-led, hands-on class format reinforces skills proficiency.
• Emphasis on high-quality CPR including a team dynamics classroom activity.
• Video-based course with real world scenarios.
• High-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
• Chain of Survival
• Use of an AED
• Effective ventilations using a barrier device
• Importance of teams in multirescuer resuscitation and performance as an effective team member during multirescuer CPR
• Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (#choking) for adults, children and infants.
We have limited seats to maintain the #quality of training so don’t wait for last day. The fee includes refreshment, quick card and #certification.
Workshop Fee: = 1500/- PKR per person Last Date: Sep 13, 2019
Late Fee: =1750/- PKR per person
These workshops are open for ages 15 & over. Pre registration is must. The participants would be limited and the best equipment to student ratio to be maintained to ensure quality learning.
These workshops are must do for all. These are great for parents as 82% of parents would not know what to do if their children choked, burned themselves or collapsed. More than 70% of cardiac emergencies occur at home. Its high time to get trained, become a lifesaver and save lives.
This is going to be a learning by doing session where you can call upon your family, friends & colleagues to challenge in CPR skills. So learning with fun filled competition. I hope you spread the word & bring along more challengers who are willing to learn life saving skills – CPR & anti-choking care.
For Your Safety,
Faisal Javed Mir & First Aid to Save a Life
Did you like the post? Let’s get connected on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter & YouTube.
You might also like:
ASHI Basic Life Support (BLS)
2-Days Practical First Aid & CPR Session in Karachi
Practical First Aid & CPR Session in Lahore
Practical First Aid & CPR Session in Faisalabad
Family First Aid Course
Community Training Programs
Upcoming Training Courses