- By entering the First Aid to Save a Life Pakistan First Aid Awards you are agreeing to being bound by these rules.
- By entering the First Aid to Save a Life Pakistan First Aid Awards you confirm that, to the best of your knowledge, all information provided as part of your entry is true
- All entries must be submitted electronically, with up to five pieces of optional supporting evidence either emailed as attachments, uploaded or posted by the published entry deadline. Late arrival may mean disqualification. Please note that we can only accept PDF, Word, JPEG or GIF formats for emailed attachments or uploads. In all cases, ensure that supporting evidence is clearly marked with the entrant’s name
- All individuals making it to the finalist stage agree to the organisers arranging publicity and naming them as finalists
- The successful finalists will be invited to attend the awards ceremony free of charge as a guest of First Aid to Save a Life Pakistan (one place per finalist)
- All entries should be submitted on official entry forms only. Any supporting material submitted cannot be returned and the organisers cannot accept any liability for loss or cost of submitted materials
- Once an organisation, team or individual is announced as a finalist, it cannot withdraw from the competition
- You understand that the judges retain the right to enter your nomination for other categories if they deem it appropriate. You understand that information from your entry may be used for press and publicity purposes only if your entry is successful in making it to the finalist stage, or if agreed separately. By submitting this form, you agree to First Aid to Save a Life retaining your details and to receive further information regarding this event or other products
- Entries will be accepted from the Pakistan only.
All completed entries should be emailed directly to email@example.com.
If you need to submit any supporting material in hard copy format, please send it to our office address, clearly labelled with your name and the name of your organisation, to arrive before the deadline.