A cardiac arrest can happen to anyone, at any age, anytime, anywhere. So are you prepared to give care (CPR) to save a life? Yes or NO? What next then? Get trained. Save a life. You will be glad you did that.
First Aid to Save a Life is proud to offer hands-on skills session to teach lifesaving skills to save lives. Our Basic Life Support (BLS) Course trains participants to promptly recognize several life-threatening emergencies, give high-quality chest compressions, deliver appropriate ventilations, provide early use of an AED and offer care to relief choking.
In our hands-on approach, students participate in scenarios and learning stations.
• Reflects science and education from the 2017 AHA Guidelines Update for CPR and ECC .
• Instructor-led, hands-on class format reinforces skills proficiency.
• Emphasis on high-quality CPR including a team dynamics classroom activity.
• Video-based course with real world scenarios.
• High-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
• Chain of Survival
• Use of an AED
• Effective ventilations using a barrier device
• Importance of teams in multirescuer resuscitation and performance as an effective team member during multirescuer CPR
• Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults, children and infants.
We have limited seats to maintain the quality of training so don’t wait for last day. The fee includes refreshment, quick card and certification.
These workshops are open for ages 15 & over. Pre registration is must. A complete workshop worth only 4 hours.
This is going to be a learning by doing session where you can call upon your family, friends & colleagues to challenge in CPR skills. So learning with fun filled competition. I hope you spread the word & bring along more challengers who are willing to learn life saving skills – CPR & anti-choking care.