Millions trained and lives saved around the world
The Anti Choking Trainer is worn by students to learn the Abdominal Thrust Maneuver (Heimlich). Performed correctly, a foam plug shoots into the air, giving instant feedback while making instruction realistic and leaving students confident and ready. The Anti Choking Trainer is a groundbreaking device that enables students to have confidence in their ability to perform the Abdominal Thrust Maneuver (Heimlich). It’s easy to use, realistic, and students have fun while learning to save lives!
Features a patented Air Bladder for practicing the Abdominal Thrust Maneuver as indicated in the American Heart Association choking rescue protocol.
- Pull the vest on, cinch the waist belt and drop a foam plug into the ‘airway’
- Place your hands in the correct position, between the navel and ribcage
- Deliver a quick, upward Abdominal Thrust Maneuver (Heimlich)
- The Act+Fast trainer can be used standing, sitting, on the ground or even for choking self-rescue by using a counter or chair
- Caution: Do not use force, it is not necessary and may cause injury
Note: Intended for use under the direction of Instructors
Video Credits: ActFast Medical
There are three products available.
Adult Anti-Choking Trainer (Red Color)
Adult Anti-Choking Trainer (Blue Color)
Child Anti-Choking Trainer (Yellow Color)
To order, see below details.
firstname.lastname@example.org / 0345 5656307