First Aid to Save a Life (FATSAL) is pleased to announce 2-days “CPR, AED & First Aid” hands-on training in Karachi on September 21-22, 2019.
National Course: The course fee is =7,000/- PKR per person inclusive of course notes, certification, refreshments & lunch on both days.
International Course: The course fee is =15,000/- PKR per person inclusive of course book, quick wallet card, MEDIC First Aid certification, refreshments and lunch on both days.
The last date to register and pay course fee is: September 7, 2019.
When: 9:30 am – 04:30 pm
This training program is designed specifically for the first aid care provider and exceeds local and industry requirements. This course is based on the current guidelines for CPR and First Aid.
By the end of the session, participants will be able to understand and perform:
- Role of the first aid care provider
- Care for conscious and unconscious choking victims – practical of anti-choking practices
- Perform CPR – hands-on session
- Recovery position – practical exercise
- Use of AED – practical by participants
- Give first aid for a variety of injuries, such as burn, fracture, eye injury, bleeding control, head, neck & back injuries, and heat & cold-related emergencies. There are variety of scenarios for hands-on practice.
- Manage sudden illnesses, heart attack, stroke, seizure, bites, poisoning, diabetics and many other topics.
This course will help students gain the knowledge, skills and confidence necessary to manage a medical emergency using CPR and first aid until more advanced help is available. Kindly remember that we have limited seats available so don’t wait for last day. Do grab your mobile/system and finalize your registration as early as possible to confirm your participation.
Kindly visit our upcoming trainings page for more comprehensive details and/or our online registration page. Do let us know if you have 1o or more number of delegates to be trained in one city and we can join you there to run the session for your organization.
To Your Safety,
Faisal Javed Mir & First Aid to Save a Life
You might also like:
Basic Life Support (BLS) Session in Karachi
PediatricPlus CPR, AED and First Aid Course
Advanced Bleeding Control Course
CarePlus CPR and AED for All – Adult, Children and Infants
Practical First Aid & CPR Session in Lahore
Practical First Aid & CPR Session in Faisalabad
Family First Aid Course
Community Training Programs
Upcoming Training Courses