First Aid to Save a Life is committed to reducing its impact on the environment and has developed an environmental management strategy which is an integral part of our business values. Within this strategy FATSAL aims to reduce its energy, water and waste from its operations. As part of our commitment we will work with all stakeholders to improve their environmental performance.
This commitment will be meet by:
• Adopting a recycling process for all packaging.
• Requesting that suppliers limit usage and supply of all packaging.
• Minimising all waste by continually analysing and evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
• Minimising emissions through the selection and use of its motor vehicles and the various
sources of the operational power requirements.
• Actively promoting and continuously monitoring recycling practices with all stakeholders.
• Sourcing and promoting a product range to minimise the environmental risk and impact on production and distribution.
• Complying with relevant legislation and/or regulation and with relevant government
• Continual improvement in environmental performance.