More than 70% of Cardiac Arrests occur in the home and around 30% of those events are witnessed by the family members. Moreover, 9 out of 10 victims when brought to the hospital were already dead. Because every minute without CPR reduces survival by 10%. This means more and more people have to learn CPR and use of an AED because they are depending on YOU!
BE A LIFESAVER, BE A DIFFERENCE….
Our Basic Life Support (BLS) Course trains participants to promptly recognize several life-threatening emergencies, give high-quality chest compressions, deliver appropriate ventilations, provide early use of an AED and offer care to relief choking.
In our hands-on approach, students participate in scenarios and learning stations.
• Reflects science and education from the 2020 AHA Guidelines.
• Instructor-led, hands-on class format reinforces skills proficiency.
• Emphasis on high-quality CPR including a team dynamics classroom activity.
• Video-based course with real world scenarios.
• High-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
• Chain of Survival
• Use of an AED
• Effective ventilations using a barrier device
• Importance of teams in multi-rescuer resuscitation and performance as an effective team member during multi-rescuer CPR
• Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults, children and infants.
In order to help you learn to perform BLS skills, or refresh the skills you already have, our BLS certification program includes a wide range of coursework designed specifically for healthcare providers and compliant to latest AHA guidelines.
We have 10 seats in the session to maintain the quality of training so don’t wait for last day. The fee includes refreshment, quick card and certification.
These workshops are open for ages 15 & over. Pre registration is must. A complete workshop worth only 4.5 hours.
This is going to be a learning by doing session where you can call upon your family, friends & colleagues to challenge in CPR skills. So learning with fun filled competition. I hope you spread the word & bring along more challengers who are willing to learn life saving skills – CPR & anti-choking care.