Performing BLS skills correctly in the field can make all the difference to your team, your community, and to someone’s life. By ensuring scene safety and treatment protocols are being adhered to, you can not only help protect your teams, but deliver the care your community needs – when they need it most. A cardiac arrest can happen to anyone, at any age, anytime, anywhere. So are you prepared to save a life?
First Aid to Save a Life is proud to offer hands-on skills session to teach lifesaving skills to save lives. Our Basic Life Support (BLS) Course trains participants to promptly recognize several life-threatening emergencies, give high-quality chest compressions, deliver appropriate ventilations, provide early use of an AED and offer care to relief choking.
In order to help you learn to perform BLS skills, or refresh the skills you already have, our BLS certification program includes a wide range of coursework designed specifically for healthcare providers and compliant to latest AHA guidelines.
In our hands-on approach, students participate in scenarios and learning stations.
• Reflects science and education from the 2020 AHA Guidelines.
• Instructor-led, hands-on class format reinforces skills proficiency.
• Emphasis on high-quality CPR including a team dynamics classroom activity.
• Video-based course with real world scenarios.
• High-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
• Chain of Survival
• Use of an AED
• Effective ventilations using a barrier device
• Importance of teams in multirescuer resuscitation and performance as an effective team member during multirescuer CPR
• Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults, children and infants.
We have limited seats to maintain the quality of training so don’t wait for last day. The fee includes refreshment, quick card and certification.
These workshops are open for ages 15 & over. Pre registration is must. A complete workshop worth only 4 hours.
This is going to be a learning by doing session where you can call upon your family, friends & colleagues to challenge in CPR skills. So learning with fun filled competition. I hope you spread the word & bring along more challengers who are willing to learn life saving skills – CPR & anti-choking care.