Among 2,000 employees in corporate offices, hospitality, education and industry/labor:
- 55 percent can’t get first aid or CPR and AED training from their employer.
- If training is available, it’s often either CPR or first aid, not both.
- Half of all US workers cannot locate an AED at work.
- In the hospitality industry, 66 percent of employees cannot locate an AED.
Join FATSAL in Islamabad on January 17 from 0900 am to 6 pm to experience the learning by doing first aid training session.
National Course: The course fee is =5,000/- PKR per person inclusive of course notes, certification, refreshments & lunch.
MEDIC First Aid International (USA) Course: The course fee is =12,500/- PKR per person inclusive of course book, quick wallet card, MEDIC First Aid certification, refreshments and lunch.
The best way to teach first aid is hands-on. Students love the practical nature of this subject and the wealth of experience our professionals are able to share. Learning by doing enhances the skills and knowledge retention time and also builds the confidence to deal the situation in real.
Click here to download the sample course book.
This training program is designed specifically for the layman to learn first aid care which exceeds local and industry requirements. This course is based on the current guidelines for CPR and First Aid.
By the end of the session, participants will be able to understand and perform:
- Role of the first aid care provider
- Care for conscious and unconscious choking victims – practical of anti-choking practices
- Perform CPR – hands-on session
- Recovery position – practical exercise
- Use of AED – practical by participants
- Give first aid for a variety of injuries, such as burn, fracture, eye injury, bleeding control, head, neck & back injuries, and heat & cold-related emergencies. There are variety of scenarios for hands-on practice.
- Manage sudden illnesses, heart attack, stroke, seizure, bites, poisoning, diabetics and many other topics.
This course will help students gain the knowledge, skills and confidence necessary to manage a medical emergency using CPR and first aid until more advanced help is available. Kindly remember that we have limited seats available so don’t wait for last day. Do grab your mobile/system and finalize your registration as early as possible to confirm your participation.
Kindly visit our upcoming trainings page for more comprehensive details and/or our online registration page. Do let us know if you have 1o or more number of delegates to be trained in one city and we can join you there to run the session for your organization.
For Your Safety,
Faisal Javed Mir & First Aid to Save a Life
Did you like the post? Let’s get connected on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter & YouTube.
You might also like:
MEDIC First Aid USA First Aid Certification Program
MEDIC First Aid USA CPR & AED Certification Program
Basic Life Support Local Program
Basic Life Support (ASHI USA Program)
Occupational First Aid Care Provider Program
Upcoming Training Courses