You never know when you’ll need to save a life. We can help make sure you are ready with a variety of courses designed to prepare you for real life situations. With convenient training available throughout the Pakistan, our courses offer’s the most extensive hands-on training options for those who require to learn lifesaving skills. Join any of our upcoming sessions to BECOME A LIFESAVER!
National Course: The course fee is =5,000/- PKR per person inclusive of course notes, certification, refreshments & lunch.
MEDIC First Aid International (USA) Course: The course fee is =12,500/- PKR per person inclusive of course book, quick wallet card, MEDIC First Aid certification, refreshments and lunch.
Click here to download the sample course book.
This training program is designed specifically for the layman to learn first aid care which exceeds local and industry requirements. This course is based on the current guidelines for CPR and First Aid.
Among 2,000 employees in corporate offices, hospitality, education and industry/labor:
- 55 percent can’t get first aid or CPR and AED training from their employer.
- If training is available, it’s often either CPR or first aid, not both.
- Half of all US workers cannot locate an AED at work.
- In the hospitality industry, 66 percent of employees cannot locate an AED.
By the end of the session, participants will be able to understand and perform:
- Role of the first aid care provider
- Care for conscious and unconscious choking victims – practical of anti-choking practices
- Perform CPR – hands-on session
- Recovery position – practical exercise
- Use of AED – practical by participants
- Give first aid for a variety of injuries, such as burn, fracture, eye injury, bleeding control, head, neck & back injuries, and heat & cold-related emergencies. There are variety of scenarios for hands-on practice.
- Manage sudden illnesses, heart attack, stroke, seizure, bites, poisoning, diabetics and many other topics.
This course will help students gain the knowledge, skills and confidence necessary to manage an emergency until more advanced help is available. Kindly remember that we have limited seats available so don’t wait for last day. Do finalize your registration as early as possible to confirm your participation.
For Your Safety,
Faisal Javed Mir & First Aid to Save a Life
Did you like the post? Let’s get connected on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter & YouTube.
You might also like:
MEDIC First Aid USA First Aid Certification Program
MEDIC First Aid USA CPR & AED Certification Program
Basic Life Support Local Program
Basic Life Support (ASHI USA Program)
Occupational First Aid Care Provider Program
Upcoming Training Courses