Out-of-hospital cardiac arrest is the third leading cause of death worldwide. Cardiac arrest is lethal within minutes if left untreated and it is estimated that, on average, less than 10% of victims survive.
First Aid to Save a Life is proud to offer hands-on skills session to teach lifesaving skills to save lives. Our Basic Life Support (BLS) Course trains participants to promptly recognize several life-threatening emergencies, give high-quality chest compressions, deliver appropriate ventilations, provide early use of an AED and clear foreign body obstruction (choking) from the airway.
FATSAL is pleased to announce Basic Life Support to raise awareness about cardiac emergencies and train people in CPR, anti-choking skills and safe use of an AED to build more resilient communities. Our objective is to train community lifesavers to get trained and Save Lives.
In our hands-on approach, students participate in scenarios and learning stations.
• Reflects science and education from the 2019 AHA Guidelines Update for CPR and ECC .
• Instructor-led, hands-on class format reinforces skills proficiency.
• Emphasis on high-quality CPR including a team dynamics classroom activity.
• Video-based course with real world scenarios.
• High-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
• Chain of Survival
• Use of an AED
• Effective ventilations using a barrier device
• Importance of teams in multirescuer resuscitation and performance as an effective team member during multirescuer CPR
• Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults, children and infants.
We have limited seats to maintain the quality of training so don’t wait for last day. The fee includes refreshment, quick card and certification.
These workshops are open for ages 15 & over. Pre registration is must. The participants would be limited and the best equipment to student ratio to be maintained to ensure quality learning.
These workshops are must do for all. These are great for parents as 82% of parents would not know what to do if their children choked, burned themselves or collapsed. More than 70% of cardiac emergencies occur at home. Its high time to get trained, become a lifesaver and save lives.
This is going to be a learning by doing session where you can call upon your family, friends & colleagues to challenge in CPR skills. So learning with fun filled competition. I hope you spread the word & bring along more challengers who are willing to learn life saving skills – CPR & anti-choking care.
For Your Safety,
Faisal Javed Mir & First Aid to Save a Life
Did you like the post? Let’s get connected on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter & YouTube.
You might also like:
Upcoming Training Courses