WHY learn first aid?
At work, injuries and illnesses kill 2.2m people in the world each year.
Learning first aid is an invaluable life-skill. It helps participants become more risk aware and equips them with skills to keep themselves, family and people around them safe and help themselves or others if involved in a medical emergency. It could save their life.
First Aid to Save a Life (FATSAL) is pleased to announce 1-day “CPR, AED & First Aid” hands-on training in Karachi on December 29, 2019.
National Course: The course fee is =4,000/- PKR per person inclusive of course notes, certification, refreshments & lunch.
MEDIC First Aid International (USA) Course: The course fee is =13,500/- PKR per person inclusive of course book, quick wallet card, MEDIC First Aid certification, refreshments and lunch.
Click here to download the sample course book.
When: 8:30 am – 6 pm
This training program is designed specifically for the layman to learn first aid care which exceeds local and industry requirements. This course is based on the current guidelines for CPR and First Aid.
By the end of the session, participants will be able to understand and perform:
- Role of the first aid care provider
- Care for conscious and unconscious choking victims – practical of anti-choking practices
- Perform CPR – hands-on session
- Recovery position – practical exercise
- Use of AED – practical by participants
- Give first aid for a variety of injuries, such as burn, fracture, eye injury, bleeding control, head, neck & back injuries, and heat & cold-related emergencies. There are variety of scenarios for hands-on practice.
- Manage sudden illnesses, heart attack, stroke, seizure, bites, poisoning, diabetics and many other topics.
This course will help students gain the knowledge, skills and confidence necessary to manage a medical emergency using CPR and first aid until more advanced help is available. Kindly remember that we have limited seats available so don’t wait for last day. Do grab your mobile/system and finalize your registration as early as possible to confirm your participation.
Kindly visit our upcoming trainings page for more comprehensive details and/or our online registration page. Do let us know if you have 1o or more number of delegates to be trained in one city and we can join you there to run the session for your organization.
To Your Safety,
Faisal Javed Mir & First Aid to Save a Life
Did you like the post? Let’s get connected on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter & YouTube.
You might also like:
Basic Life Support on Nov 24 in Faisalabad
Basic Life Support on Dec 15 in Multan
Basic Life Support on Dec 22 in Peshawar
Basic Life Support on Dec 28 in Karachi
Upcoming Training Courses