A cardiac arrest can happen to anyone, at any age, anytime, anywhere. So are you prepared to give care (CPR) to save a life? Yes or NO? What next then? Get trained. Save a life. You will be glad you did that.
First Aid to Save a Life is proud to offer hands-on skills session to teach lifesaving skills to save lives. Our Basic Life Support (BLS) Course trains participants to promptly recognize several life-threatening emergencies, give high-quality chest compressions, deliver appropriate ventilations, provide early use of an AED and offer care to relief choking.
In our hands-on approach, students participate in scenarios and learning stations.
• Reflects science and education from the latest AHA BLS guidelines (current version: 2020 AHA Guidelines Update for BLS).
• Instructor-led, hands-on class format reinforces skills proficiency.
• Emphasis on high-quality CPR including a team dynamics classroom activity.
• Video-based course with real world scenarios.
• High-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
• Chain of Survival
• Use of an AED
• Effective ventilations using a barrier device
• Importance of teams in multirescuer resuscitation and performance as an effective team member during multirescuer CPR
• Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults, children and infants.
We have limited seats to offer you quality time for practice so don’t wait for last day.