CVD is the leading cause of death and disability in the world, killing 17.9 million people a year. That’s a third of all deaths on the planet and half of all non-communicable-disease-related deaths. Around 85% of these deaths are due to heart disease and stroke.
FATSAL is pleased to announce Basic Life Support in Karachi on December 28 to raise awareness about cardiac emergencies and train people in CPR and anti-choking skills and build more resilient communities. Our objective is to prepare early and Save Lives.
First Aid to Save a Life is proud to offer hands-on skills session to teach lifesaving skills to save lives. Our Basic Life Support (BLS) Course trains participants to promptly recognize several life-threatening emergencies, give high-quality chest compressions, deliver appropriate ventilations, provide early use of an AED and clear foreign body obstruction (choking) from the airway.
In our hands-on approach, students participate in scenarios and learning stations.
• Reflects science and education from the 2017 AHA Guidelines Update for CPR and ECC .
• Instructor-led, hands-on class format reinforces skills proficiency.
• Emphasis on high-quality CPR including a team dynamics classroom activity.
• Video-based course with real world scenarios.
• High-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
• Chain of Survival
• Use of an AED
• Effective ventilations using a barrier device
• Importance of teams in multirescuer resuscitation and performance as an effective team member during multirescuer CPR
• Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults, children and infants.
We have limited seats to maintain the quality of training so don’t wait for last day. The fee includes refreshment, quick card and certification.
Workshop Fee: = 1500/- PKR per person Last Date: Dec 21, 2019
Late Fee: =1750/- PKR per person
These workshops are open for ages 15 & over. Pre registration is must. The participants would be limited and the best equipment to student ratio to be maintained to ensure quality learning.
These workshops are must do for all. These are great for parents as 82% of parents would not know what to do if their children choked, burned themselves or collapsed. More than 70% of cardiac emergencies occur at home. Its high time to get trained, become a lifesaver and save lives.
This is going to be a learning by doing session where you can call upon your family, friends & colleagues to challenge in CPR skills. So learning with fun filled competition. I hope you spread the word & bring along more challengers who are willing to learn life saving skills – CPR & anti-choking care.
For Your Safety,
Faisal Javed Mir & First Aid to Save a Life
You might also like:
Basic Life Support on Nov 24 in Faisalabad
Basic Life Support on Dec 15 in Multan
Basic Life Support on Dec 22 in Peshawar
Certified First Aid, CPR & AED on Dec 29 in Karachi
Upcoming Training Courses