Prestan Professional Manikins are realistic to the eye and the touch, the manikin is unlike any other in the market. Available individually or in convenient multi-packs of four or a speciality family packs for class training purposes, Prestan manikins are uniquely designed product to support trainers, training centers and learners.
Prestan’s revolutionary new CPR Rate Monitor allows for instant feedback to both instructor and student regarding the rate of chest compression. This allows each student to gauge their rate of compressions on their own as well as allowing the instructor to monitor several students quickly and easily.
And with new patented jaw thrust/head tilt, the Prestan manikins simulate the way an actual victim’s head would move if he required ventilations.
Prestan Professional Jaw Thrust Manikins
Prestan’s Jaw Thrust Head gives instructors the option to teach with the jaw thrust maneuver or head-tilt/chin-lift. The Prestan Professional Jaw Thrust Manikin Head is a unique tool to use in the teaching of the Jaw Thrust maneuver.
This new and exciting product from Prestan looks and feels like the original Prestan Professional Adult Manikin Head and even fits onto the torso of the original Prestan Professional Adult Manikin.
The difference between the two heads is found under the face skin on the left and right side of the jaw line. It’s easy to use allowing students to learn and understand how to do the jaw thrust maneuver correctly.
The Prestan Jaw Thrust Head allows the student to grasp the manikin’s lower jaw and lift with both hands displacing the jaw of the manikin forward and upward.
The jaw thrust maneuver is the safest approach to opening the airway of a victim who has a possible head, neck or spinal injury because it can be accomplished by minimizing neck movement.
Some of the salient features are:
- Realistic looking and acting manikin is more acceptable to both instructors and students.
- Far easier and faster for you to carry and set up at training sites.
- Easy-to-inset face shield lung bag speeds setup of the manikin.
- Face shield is secured so it won’t slip and there is no need for adhesives.
- Gives each student a realistic experience that provides for the best “real life” CPR outcomes.
- Allows each student to observe a true chest rise.
- Full chest rise and lung bag ensures that students receive the most accurate and realistic training.
- Helps students take CPR learning experience seriously.
- Face/head tilt enhances the CPR learning experience and teaches students how to open the airway during CPR.
- Clicker mechanism increases student’s confidence in administering adequate compressions.
For complete range of manikins available, do visit our webstore.
To Your Health, Safety and Prosperity,
Faisal Javed Mir & First Aid to Save a Life Pakistan
You might also like: