As-Salam-o-Alaikum Respected Readers,
First of all we would like to inform you that we are authorized sale point (by local exclusive distributor for Pakistan) of Defibtech in Pakistan.
The Defibtech Lifeline® View AED is the first and only Automated External Defibrillator (AED) that shows you what to do in an emergency, using the full power and clarity of video in full-motion color. They say a picture is worth a thousand words; video is worth even more. It just got even easier to help save a life.
Mere seconds can mean the difference between life and death. Defibtech is an eye-catching AED (Automatic External Defibrillator) that can be located instantly. One that can be carried to the patient quickly without fumbling. One that can be used with minimal steps to analyze and treat the patient’s condition.
From the moment someone suffers sudden cardiac arrest the inspired design features of the Lifeline AED (Automatic External Defibrillator) save precious seconds off the defibrillation process. Seconds that save lives.
Without treatment, victims have only minutes to live. With quick response, this condition is readily treatable with survival rates well over 50%.
Now there is something you can do to improve the odds dramatically for your customers and employees with a solution that is easy to use and inexpensive to buy. Automated External Defibrillators (AEDs) are life-saving solution.
Businesses not only provide services to countless customers, but also have to care for their employees. Given the number of people present and the considerable amount of time and activity spent at work, the risk of someone suffering cardiac arrest at your facility is very real. Durable, cost-effective, low-maintenance, and easy-to-use Defibtech AEDs are perfectly suited for the unique needs of the business environment.
The bottom line is that with a modest investment, now you too can save a life.
Key advantages of Defibtech AEDs:
- Simplicity and ease-of-use.
- Extremely cost-effective for tight budgets.
- Low life-cycle cost of ownership.
- Very low maintenance.
- Excellent dust and water protection.
- Long-life 5-year battery.
- Exceptional durability and reliability.
- Field-proven design.
- Durability for harsh environments and rapid deployment.
- Compact and self-contained to save much-needed space in a vehicle.
- Light and portable for easy transport in an emergency.
- Only defibrillation waveform with a Class IIa rating from the American Heart Association.
- With bright yellow and black coloring and attractive, sleek curves, the non-intimidating Defibtech AEDs (Automatic External Defibrillators) invite prominent display anywhere.
- The biphasic defibrillation we use is extremely effective at defibrillating patients in ventricular fibrillation – the most common form of Sudden Cardiac Arrest- on the first shock.
- At just about 4 pounds a child could carry them. Plus, Defibtech AEDs (Automatic External Defibrillators) meet US Military “drop and shock” specifications.
We at First Aid to Save a Life Pakistan not only sale this product, we do offer a complete AED program which consists of:
1- AED placement analysis and site survey;
2- Program Policies and Procedures;
3- Trainings Program;
3.1- Training Programs/Courses Available with FATSAL;
3.1.1- Accredited Training Programs;
184.108.40.206 BasicPlus CPR, AED and First Aid for Adults
220.127.116.11 CarePlus CPR & AED for Adults
18.104.22.168 CarePlus CPR & AED for Adults, Children & Infants
3.1.2- Non-Accredited Training Programs:
22.214.171.124 First Aid, CPR and AED for All
126.96.36.199 CPR and AED for All
188.8.131.52 CPR and AED for Adults Only
4- AED device installations;
5- Early Preparedness & Emergency Response (Check) Drills; &
6- Program Tracker.
Do visit our AED Implementation Program page for more details on this.
To Your Success,
Faisal Javed Mir