First Aid to Save a Life (FATSAL) Pakistan is pleased to announce discount on their upcoming internationally accredited practical training courses announced for Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar and Multan. This discount offer is valid from November 2012 till January 2013.
Kindly remember that we have limited seats available in each course so don’t wait for last week and finalized your registration as early possible to get benefit from this one time discount offer.
The list of facilities we offer in our accredited training courses is packed with undisputed and unmatched value addition benefits. Some of them are:
- Internationally acceptable and accredited trainings in lowest possible prices in Pakistan.
- Successful participants will receive (individual) successful certificate with 2-years validity card from MEDIC First Aid International.
- Training Booklet: Full-color Student Guide Book from approved course contents.
- A personal wallet skill guide card which can be used for quick reference/revision.
- Award-winning, professionally produced videos.
- Safe and effective first aid response techniques based on G2010 Guidelines for CPR and First Aid.
- A proven “seeing, hearing, doing, speaking, feeling” approach to learning.
- Low-stress training with user-friendly materials and positive coaching.
- Significant classroom time for hands-on practice.
- Performance-based student evaluation.
- 2-professional adult CPR-AED training manikins (with CPR monitor) for realistic experiences and feedback.
- 1-professional infant CPR-AED training manikin (with CPR monitor) for realistic experiences and feedback.
- First aid supplies for pure training purposes.
- We firmly believe your training experience shouldn’t stop at the end of your course. All our delegates get access to 24 months of continuous learning links, information regarding any updates in guidelines, support and advice from our experienced trainers.
- Quality of education is also maintained in accredited training courses where limited participants are enrolled in one session.
- Training booklet, wallet card, certificate, lunch and tea are included in course fee.
- We upload course videos on our YouTube Channel from where you can share your memories and learning experiences with your contacts.
- And many more reasons.
I am sure you will find above information helpful to decide and understand the difference between First Aid to Save a Life Pakistan and other training providers.
We are looking forward to have your company in our upcoming courses and assure you the quality of education/training in reply to what you pay to us.
To Y(our) Health, Safety and Success,
Faisal Javed Mir & First Aid to Save a Life Pakistan
You might also like: