Basic Life Support (BLS) program is for participants to gain or improve knowledge and skill proficiency in high-quality CPR skills. In our hands-on approach, students participate in scenarios and learning stations to become a Lifesaver!
BLS reflects the latest resuscitation science and treatment recommendations published and conforms with the 2020 American Heart Association (AHA) Guidelines Update for CPR and ECC and the annual Guidelines Update.
Quality Focused Skills-Station:
- Limited seats so every individual gets due attention and time.
- Less stress yet more engaging session where people find it easy to ask questions and enjoy the right perspective and more relatable training.
- Extended quality practice time to attain new skill set.
- Top notch training aids, e.g., CPR manikins, AED trainer, anti-choking trainer, drugs administration (optional, available), advance resuscitation supplies (optional, available).
- Participants will get instant feedback from training aids like CPR manikins, AED, anti-choking trainers to help us better understand our mistakes so that we can apply correct techniques and procedures.
- Reflects science and education from the latest guidelines (2020 AHA Guidelines Update for CPR and ECC).
- Individual and team practice to help understand your role and team dynamics.
Individual Course Booking:
For individual course booking visit upcoming courses for announced schedule and follow the procedure. For any help email or call/whatsapp (see below) to let us know.
Corporate/Group Training Solutions:
If you have delegates with similar training needs, FATSAL can also offer cost-effective in-house and/or onsite bespoke training solutions. For Corporate Training Solutions and to share your training requirements do contact us:
firstname.lastname@example.org / 0092 345 5656307