This class provides the basic knowledge to recognize a life-threatening emergency and provide life support when responding to an airway obstruction or cardiac arrest. In our hands-on approach, students participate in scenarios and learning stations.
• Reflects science and education from the latest AHA Guidelines.
• Instructor-led, hands-on class format reinforces skills proficiency.
• Emphasis on high-quality CPR including a team dynamics classroom activity.
• Video-based course with real world scenarios.
Course Topics Include
- Sudden cardiac arrest
- Basic life support assessment
- Caring for respiratory arrest
- Caring for cardiac arrest
- Multiple provider approach for CPR
Only 6 seats in the course to offer you ample time and best equipment to student ratio for hands-on learning experience.
For immediate booking contact us on 0345 5656307 or register online.