At First Aid to Save a Life we are passionate about providing top rate first aid training and empowering people with the skills and confidence to help in an emergency. Everyone likes to think they are different. We are the same but let me assure you its not just talk. Frankly we try much harder to offer a more attentive, imaginative, enhanced and credible learning experiences. Our trainers are highly experienced professionals who will teach in a reassuring and engaging manner and tailor the course to your needs.
First Aid to Save a Life provides the best quality training at very best, affordable and lowest possible rates without compromising on quality of education. Here is the answer to many questions those may come to your mind that why you should choose First Aid to Save a Life.
- Why go to other countries to avail internationally recognized and acceptable training, when we provide you the training in Pakistan at reasonable investment.
- Why travel to the training, when we bring the training at your factory/office.
- We don’t believe one-size-fits-all, tailor-made training solutions are effective.
- If you choose, we provide optional pre-exams and post-exams, for proof of training effectiveness.
- We provide training certificates, as proof of education, and training credit, as applicable.
- Our Certificates has QR Code to strengthen quality and authenticity. So there are no fake certificates.
- With the QR on the certificate one can check the detail content of the training done by the individuals. Now there are no doubts if the participant got training on any specific topic or not?
- We’re ready whenever you are ready! We work to your schedule, not ours. Weekend training? No problem for us. Training at night time for night shift workers? No problem for us.
- Small classes or large classes no problem with us. We provide training unique to your needs.
- International certifications are from MEDIC First Aid International and American Safety and Health Institute.
- Safe and effective first aid response techniques based on G2017 Guidelines for CPR and First Aid.
- A proven “seeing, hearing, doing, speaking, feeling” approach to learning.
- Low-stress training with user-friendly materials and positive coaching.
- Significant classroom time for hands-on practice.
- Professional training manikins (with CPR monitor) for realistic experiences and instant feedback to enhance learning.
- and many more reasons.
If you are convinced and really like to hear more from us then do contact us. Click below to join us to get routine updates.