Today, we would like to share a brief information about the upcoming “Intersafe’s Security, Anti-Terrorism, Safety and Fire Exhibition” scheduled on March 20 to 22, 2013 at Expo Centre, Lahore.
Intersafe 2013 will once again be the regional meeting place for the security, anti-terrorism, safety and fire protection to make contracts and head buyers with the specific intentions of identifying and purchasing of technology and solutions.
The event has grown exponentially to be a truly key gathering of the leading experts in the field from within the Police, Emergency Service, Government, Law Enforcement Agencies, Rescue and Civil Defence, Private Sector/Companies, and Large Scale Site, Oil and Gas Companies, Pharmaceutical, Maritime and Critical National Infrastructure across the region.
Intersafe 2012 reported remarkable results; 8000 trade visitors and 130 exhibitors from 15 Countries, 100 foreign delegates and 10 speakers to initiate business transaction and investment in new technologies and giving recognition of Pakistani experts to the foreign world.
This year there are some innovations too. This year you will see
- Targeted buyer programs will bring the major companies on the floor.
- Free to attend Seminars will sure enhance the visitor experience.
- Special awards ceremony will recognize industry excellence.
- Highly targeted conferences, Seminar and Workshops on the floor delivering over 300 high level speakers from the across.
- National Fire Fighting Championship.
- National training session on Fire Rescue and Anti-Terrorism.
INTERSAFE 2013 Conference will feature keynote presentations, case studies, panel discussions and workshops, all providing invaluable insights into a range of critical issues facing today’s safety & security industry.
The exhibition reflects the region’s growing interest in fire & rescue, commercial security & information security, homeland security & policing, and safety and health related issues. Therefore, the main focused areas within the INTERSAFE exhibition are:
- Security Surveillance Technology: The last three decades has made Security a subject of global interest with enormous potential for growth. At this time staging a platform whereby giving an attraction to the international companies and inviting world expertise in this field of fire and security, to showcase their strength is a difficult task.The security market in Pakistan is a rapidly growing market due to the security conditions in the country which ultimately increase the demand of security technology and appliances. Sectors like airports, hotels, government installations, public and private sectors, strategic locations are set to witness increased investments.With these demands in place within the market, Commercial Security represents the largest sector of INTERSAFE 2013, showcasing manufacturers, distributors and service providers from key global players.
In addition, the number of private security firms is also increasing with 600 security companies in Pakistan protecting large and small businesses, as well as households and private properties. Further, the security agencies are also working in collaboration with private sector to minimize cyber-crimes through integrated monitoring systems.
- Information Security: To secure the integrity of assets, Information Security encompasses a broad variety of disciplines and activities i.e. Security Management Practices, Network Security, Operations Security, Computer Security and Physical and Personnel Security. In this active age of increasing threats and evolving solutions, it is vital that Information Security be understood, taken seriously and implemented dynamically. The new IT Security sector is a unique forum to focus on streamlined products and services for your target audience to visit.
- Anti-terrorism & Policing: Over the last decade, the world’s fastest growing economy has been the economy of terror, internationally illegal and criminal activities. Region’s deteriorating law and order situation has led to a serious debate about the homeland security concerns and has lead to the modernization of security equipment and has made technology a priority. Homeland Security and Policing provides new insights on border control and command control systems, policing equipment, airport security, prison security, national resilience, disaster management and forensic sciences.The government is training law enforcement agencies with the latest equipment, technologies and surveillance systems for effective control of the metropolitan activities. It is taking robust initiatives to improve the police force across country by facilitating training, nationwide networking of police stations and modern patrolling vehicles. Similarly, in order to meet the current security challenges the government has increased its budget by 48.5% for police reforms across the country.Homeland Security and Policing provides new insights on boarder control and command control systems, policing equipment, airport security, prison security, national resilience, disaster management and forensic sciences.
- Fire Rescue: There has been a significant rise of fire related incidents in the country and 150+ fire stations are currently active in the major cities trying to overcome an approximate of 1000 fires every year. To avoid the fire disasters more successfully, the government has increased its resources for the fire protection by 9.8% in 2010-11. Besides, due to heavy investments in construction and industrial sectors, has led to the significant increase in the demand for fire fighting equipment. INTERSAFE 2013 will highlight the importance of using the latest technologies to take necessary precautions in order to combat with life threatening hazards related to fire and emergency situations.
- Disaster Management: In the last decade, Pakistan was hit with some massive natural disasters like earthquakes and floods which resulted in major population displacement, malnutrition, lack of sanitation and hygiene etc. There is a need to educate people on Disaster Preparedness (DP) and Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR). Since the 2005 earthquake the government has consumed funds of US$ 2.36 billion (approx.) for the rebuilding and rehabilitation of earthquake affected.
- Safety Health & Medical Service: The need to improve working conditions is an emerging corporate challenge of today’s business culture however; it is prompted by both humanitarian and economic considerations. A safe and healthy working environment is an essential element of the quality of work; another requirement is of constructive dialogue and risk assessment.
In the outdoor demonstrations, attendees will experience up close the latest products and services in action. They will experience live demonstrations, construction techniques, safety demonstrations, operations activities, a heavy equipment display area and a variety of outdoor displays.
To Your Health, Safety, Security and Prosperity,
Faisal Javed Mir & First Aid to Save a Life Pakistan
You might also like:
- Professional CPR-AED Training Manikins
- Snakebite Management and First Aid
- Life Saving Skills
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest and Use of AED
- How CPR Can Save Lives?
- Don’t Overlook these Requirements!