First Aid to Save a Life (FATSAL) Pakistan is due to change with coming year that is 2013. First Aid to Save a Life (FATSAL) Pakistan is pleased to made this announcement that from today Safety Staff shall be available on contractual basis to our valuable clients to mange HSE aspects of their work/projects.
First Aid to Save a Life (FATSAL) Pakistan has made it very easy for companies those can’t afford to hire Safety Staff on permanent basis and require trained professionals to manage HSE aspects to save them from litigation and losses. Whether you need Top-Caliber Safety Professionals to manage Safety on Short or Long Duration Projects, whether you want to supplement your own Safety Team, or need Specialized Expertise for a Project, we respond quickly with experienced individuals who understand your work and environment. Safety Staffing services give you remarkable flexibility in meeting your needs whenever you need extra help. We have the Resources and Depth to respond to Assignments quickly which means you can be confident that finding the right person won’t delay your project.
Our aim is to assist businesses to find advice on general health and safety management. Our professionals are qualified, have at least two years field experience and with active engagement in a continuing professional development scheme can benefit any business in search of trained resources on contractual basis. We are confident that our staff is experienced enough to deal with HSE issues and will provide sensible and proportionate health and safety advice.
Key Benefits of Safety Staff:
– Risks and losses would be reduced and/or eliminated;
– Reduced accidents, incidents and costs;
– Reliable operations;
– Compliance to rules, legislation, company standards and practices;
– A systematic and efficient approach to health and safety work;
– Low turnover of people;
– Positive company image and reputation;
– No or reduced environmental concerns;
– Continuity of operation;
– Operation efficiency through clear objectives and targets, clear job procedures, better understanding of legal health and safety requirements;
– Increased communications with workers and contractors to have their involvement in overall progress;
– Ability to attract and maintain a high quality workforce through employee pride;
– Improved community and activist group goodwill;
And other countless benefits.
To Your Safety,
Faisal Javed Mir & First Aid to Save a Life Pakistan