At First Aid to Save a Life (FATSAL) Pakistan you will get more than what you have paid to us for training sessions.Businesses are to share their experiences, knowledge and resources with you so they get paid for it and at FATSAL we make profit as well but its more like a reasonable profit margin unlike other training providers. We provide the best quality training at very best, affordable* and lowest possible rates without compromising on quality of education.
In this post you will find answers to many questions those may come to your mind or might someone mentioned to you about our pricing that we quote high price for training sessions. We have been in situation where we had to answer our position to justify the price we charge is high price or should be refereed as high value addition investment on oneself safety and/or career growth.
The list of facilities we offer is packed with undisputed value addition benefits you have when you sit in our accredited first aid, cpr and aed training courses. Some of them are listed below for information.
- Internationally acceptable and accredited trainings in lowest possible prices in Pakistan.
- We’re ready when you are! We work to your schedule, not ours. Weekend training? No problem for us.
- Successful participants will receive (individual) successful certificate with 2-years validity card from MEDIC First Aid International.
- Training Booklet: Full-color Student Guide Book from approved course contents.
- A personal wallet skill guide card which can be used for quick reference/revision.
- Award-winning, professionally produced videos.
- Safe and effective first aid response techniques based on G2010 Guidelines for CPR and First Aid.
- A proven “seeing, hearing, doing, speaking, feeling” approach to learning.
- Low-stress training with user-friendly materials and positive coaching.
- Significant classroom time for hands-on practice.
- Performance-based student evaluation.
- 2-professional adult CPR-AED training manikins (with CPR monitor) for realistic experiences and feedback.
- 1-professional infant manikin.
- First aid supplies for pure training purposes.
- Automated online bookings which may take 1 minute to complete the online booking process.
- We firmly believe your training experience shouldn’t stop at the end of your course. All our delegates get access to 24 months of continuous learning links, information regarding any updates in guidelines, support and advice from our experienced trainers.
- Quality of education is also maintained in accredited training courses where limited participants are enrolled in one session.
- Training booklet, wallet card, certificate, lunch and tea are included in course fee.
- We upload course videos on our YouTube Channel from where you can share your memories and learning experiences with you contacts.
- And many more reasons.
I am sure you will find above information helpful to decide and understand the difference between First Aid to Save a Life Pakistan and other training providers.
To Your Health, Safety and Prosperity,
Faisal Javed Mir & First Aid to Save a Life Pakistan
You might also like: