First Aid to Save a Life Pakistan provides the best quality training at very best, affordable and lowest possible rates without compromising on quality of education. Here is the answer to many questions those may come to your mind that why you should choose First Aid to Save a Life Pakistan for training and consultancy jobs.
- Internationally acceptable and accredited trainings in lowest possible prices in Pakistan.
- Why go to other countries to avail internationally recognized and acceptable trainings in first aid, cpr and aed programs, when we provide you the training in Pakistan at reasonable investment.
- Your people have no travel costs, no time off-site. Why travel to the training, when we bring the training to you?
- We utilize examples and problems from your business in our training, not made-up examples that are just not relevant.
- We don’t believe one-size-fits-all, cookie-cutter training solutions are effective. You can get those elsewhere!
- If you choose, we provide optional pre-exams and post-exams, for proof of training effectiveness.
- We provide training certificates, as proof of education, and training credit, as applicable.
- We’re ready when you are! We work to your schedule, not ours. Weekend training? No problem for us.
- Small classes or large classes no problem with us. We provide training unique to your needs.
- Our training is always offered with No-Nonsense pricing, all expenses included, anywhere in the Pakistan.
- Successful participants will receive (individual) successful certificate with 2-years validity card from MEDIC First Aid International. Others give one year at cheapest rate which will add up more future expenses.
- Training Booklet: Full-color Student Guide Book from approved course contents.
- A personal wallet skill guide card which can be used for quick reference/revision.
- Award-winning, professionally produced videos.
- Safe and effective first aid response techniques based on G2010 Guidelines for CPR and First Aid.
- A proven “seeing, hearing, doing, speaking, feeling” approach to learning.
- Low-stress training with user-friendly materials and positive coaching.
- Significant classroom time for hands-on practice.
- Performance-based student evaluation.
- 2-professional adult CPR-AED training manikins (with CPR monitor) for realistic experiences and feedback.
- 1-professional infant manikin.
- First aid supplies for pure training purposes.
- Automated online bookings which may take 1 minute to complete the online booking process.
- We firmly believe your training experience shouldn’t stop at the end of your course. All our delegates get access to 24 months of continuous learning links, information regarding any updates in guidelines, support and advice from our experienced trainers.
- Quality of education is also maintained in accredited training courses where only 20 participants are enrolled in one session.
- Online delegate feedback available to course participants.
- Training booklet, wallet card, certificate, lunch and tea are included in course fee.
- We upload course videos on our YouTube Channel from where you can share your memories and learning experiences with you contacts.
- And many more reasons.
We are ready to answer your queries please send them to:
Also, do let us know if we have missed something which you want to see in our upcoming courses or any other facility which we are not providing in our courses.
To Your Health, Safety and Prosperity,
Faisal Javed Mir & First Aid to Save a Life Pakistan
You might also like:
- Road Traffic Victims and Emergency First Aid (firstaidtosavealife.com)
- Do you have stories to share with us (firstaidtosavealife.com)
- Online Basic First Aid Course (firstaidtosavealife.com)