As-Salam-o-Alaikum Respected Readers,
Too busy to attend a first aid course? Not a problem – now you can learn all the key life-saving skills without leaving the comfort of your own home or office. First Aid to Save a Life Pakistan is offering first time ever in Pakistan an accredited basic first aid training courses online (blended training programs).
By launching our online basic first aid courses we are bringing our accredited basic first aid training courses directly to you for your ease. We know that lack of time and costs are the key reasons to not attend a classroom first aid course. Our this approach assures simplest ever way to learn basic life-saving skills. You can use it how, when and where you like, and learn as little or as much as you want with each session. And those who would like a little more instruction can ask for instructor assistant at time of enrollment.
- Reduce total costs associated with training. Much of the training can be completed outside of the traditional classroom.
- Blended Training offers an easier process for employees; students can train and prepare at times that are convenient for them.
- Both Knowledge and Skills Objectives are met through the Blended Learning solution. Information presented online is the same material for all students ensuring that they are adequately prepared as a group to meet skill objectives. Certification is received after knowledge and skill objectives are reviewed by an Instructor.
- Student and Instructors can automatically receive email notification regarding enrollment, follow-up, and completion associated with the training program.
Easy to Use
- Self-directed, active experience that appeals to the adult student.
Our this service will be helpful for parents as well. New research by Tesco Baby & Toddler Club reveals that 72% of parents wouldn’t feel confident in administering first aid. 60% would worry they would do something wrong, 54% would panic and 47% fear they would cause more harm. Hence our this course will obviously help parents to learn basic first aid to keep their family members safe (while staying close to their young family members and learning) when there is an emergency.
Visit our website for details of different training programs available online.
To Your Safety,
Faisal Javed Mir